Ben’s preschool Christmas program was last week. My mom and dad came up for the show and spent the next day helping me out so that I could take care of a few things on my own.
Grandma and Grandpa W and Ben
All the kids with Grandma and Grandpa W
Walking up to his spot
Ben was the letter Y, and this was one of the last times we were actually able to see him.
Ben’s friends Eric and Jake. And I love the little boy in the back’s face.
Ben was kind of covered up.
When they got to the letter Y, Ben held up his letter. My picture of this is awful. I had to lean around the guy with the constantly raised phone and zoom way in. Ah, well. You can kind of tell that’s him in the upper right corner.
Towards the end of the program, Charlotte had a mini-fit on the ground. There was a low rumble throughout the room anyway so I don’t think anyone else heard or noticed her. She soon collected herself and was quite merry.
We got a quick picture before he headed off the stage and over to the cookies.
Sweet boy.
Ben and his buddy, Eric. Ben managed to eat 5 cookies while we were there. He had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment