Saturday, August 13, 2011

Charlotte at 7 months

DSC02555-1

August 10, 2011 - 7 months

DSC02556-1

DSC02559

DSC02567

So loved by big brother and big sister

DSC02568

DSC02571

This past month just flew by. Between vacations and getting ready for kindergarten, I feel like I blinked and Charlotte was suddenly 7 months old.

This month she came so close to sitting on her own. She’ll balance a few seconds before toppling over to her tummy or back.

She’s babbling more. Rosemary and Ben were so excited when she started saying ‘ba-ba-ba-ba-ba’ the other day and keep trying to get her to say it again.

She’s eating a meal in the morning and in the evening. Sadly, she’s just about weaned now too. I would guess that in the next few weeks, if not days, that she’ll be completely bottle-fed. I’ve got a stockpile of milk in the freezer though that we can use for some bottles. I thought maybe Charlotte would be the one that I actually nursed until she was a year, but my body just had other plans.

DSC02318

First sippy cup attempt

DSC02332

First dip in the ocean

1 comment:

The Williams family said...

The third picture reminds we a lot of a Rosemary look. I LOVE her eyes. You and Jonathan have the cutest kids!