Friday, March 21, 2008

Coloring Eggs

Rosemary and I colored Easter eggs this week. Jonathan was working on a paper but was able to snap a few pictures of us as we got started.






Not only did we dye eggs, we also dyed fingers!
Some of our finished products.
Towards the end, Rosemary started moving the eggs around to the different colors and I really think those turned out the best. When we were done she went straight to the tub then we had some ice cream and strawberries for dessert.

2 comments:

The Williams family said...

I remember those days of dyeing eggs! I loved it. I even think we just the same kit you girls used. Smart Mommy having Rosemary not wear clothes! I think we make a couple of tie-dyed shirts when we make colored eggs.

Joel and Elizabeth said...

what's with the angry salt shaker shirt? i'm thinking it must be a shirt from a restaurant or it has something on the back.