It was a butterfly party so we had all sorts of butterfly-type food, including two butterfly cakes which nearly did me in the night before the party. Thankfully, in the morning they looked better than I thought they did the night before.
Lots of kids were able to make it to the party which was really fun. They were everywhere!
I'm not very good about keeping up with the camera when we host a party, so I don't have very many pictures from the party. Below are a few to enjoy.
Olivia (cousin), Rosemary, Abby (friend), Ezekiel (cousin), and Breanna (cousin) playing on the porch in the playhouse.
Caitlyn (friend) and Dynah (R's best friend) also joined in on the action.
My mom found this little butterfly outfit and it was perfect for Rosemary's party. We opened gifts in the garage again this year. Our house doesn't quite have a room that accommodates 25 people so we were very happy that the weather was nice!
We had such a great time!



No comments:
Post a Comment