Monday, December 10, 2007

Fun Memories

We've not posted in awhile so I'm going to try to catch up tonight. Below are some random pictures from the middle of November--just things that capture everyday life at home.

Snuggled up with daddy on the couch on one of the days we've had where it was actually cold.


Wearing mom's headband and shoes...she went and put each of these items on herself. I think she looks quite cute in the headband. The shoes are a bit too big. Her little toes slide right out the end.


Watching her favorite show, Lawrence Welk, on a Saturday night before heading to bed. I'm not kidding. She loves to watch and dance. We have a video of her "tap dancing" that's hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Rosemary looks so darling in the headband! And you look so skinny...lost all of the baby weight!!! But, what if you find another baby?