Sunday, September 02, 2007

Two new looks for the beach

A few weeks ago, Jonathan, Rosemary, and I traveled to New Smyrna Beach for a long weekend with my parents. It was great to get away for a weekend before Jonathan started back to school.

The Tuesday before we left, I had 11 inches of my hair cut off and while there, Jonathan shaved his beard. We looked like a completely different couple!
Rosemary was none to happy here. She wanted to be in the ocean, not posing for a picture.
I just really liked this picture of the two of them.
A close up of Jonathan's facial hair-less look. This was taken three weeks ago and if you were to see him now, his mustache and goatee are back.
Rosemary got a little shower before heading back to the condo and to bed.
And here's the 11+ inches that I was able to donate to Locks of Love. I'm glad I made it to the 10 inch minimum, but I doubt I'll ever be able to wait that long again to have short hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You got to cut your hair. It looks great. I also read the gator post and how great to have a gator girl!
Ashley B