Sunday, August 05, 2007

The backpack, the cob, and the kitchen

When I changed jobs, I think I anticipated feeling like I have more time than I actually do. We have managed to stay very busy and I don't remember the last weekend that we had completely free. Time is flying by!
So it's already August and the fall semester is about to begin. Soon we'll have to start planning our outings around local traffic and Gator games again! But it has been a wonderful summer.
Below are a few pics from the end of July.
Rosemary and I went garage sailing a few weeks ago and stumbled upon this barely used hiking backpack. Jonathan adjusted the straps and put her in it and off they went on a 'hike' around the house. Jonathan's ready to go camping again.

One of Rosemary's favorite new foods is corn on the cob. When it's corn off the cob she could really care less, but when she gets her own ear, she goes to town.

I brought in Rosemary's kitchen from the garage last week where we had been keeping it until she was big enough to play with it. She turned 18 months last week and it seems like it was perfect timing. When she got up in the morning I brought her to the living room and she went straight for it, exploring what was in each of the doors.

Finding the sugar bowl.


Mmm...this is great tea.

1 comment:

Ash said...

So Cute! We miss you guys and cannot wait to see everyone again...