Sunday, June 10, 2007

Transitions

As many of you know, the Peine family is going through a time of transition. Last Friday, June 1, was my last day of working at Housing and June 4 was my first day working at the church.

It's a very exciting time because working at the church not only means working half the hours that I was working, but it means that Rosemary no longer needs to be in daycare because I can take her with me.

It is also sad though. I had worked with Housing for just over 5 years (8 if you count the 3 years I worked as a student assistant) so it was sad the last day. I did great up until the last half hour! I loved what I did in Learning and Development and loved the people.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the people that I had the pleasure to work with while at Housing. I made some incredible memories and more importantly, I made some wonderful friends.

One of the great parts of my job was getting to plan the department-wide annual ceremony. This past year we did a country/western theme and all dressed up in our western gear. This is group that I worked with most. From the right is Joella (my supervisor), me, Haidee, Stina, Sarah, and Jennifer.
For my going away party I had a cake. I also got a plaque that I don't know where to put.

Sarah and Stina made me a HRE scrapbook as a going away gift. It was great!

And here are a few pictures of Rosemary from throughout the week. She's pretty funny.

She likes to help me get dinner ready. Whenever I ask for a pot, she knows right where to go.

She also loves her purses. This is one from Taylor and Jennifer and she likes to walk around with it on her arm.

No comments: